måndag 15 februari 2016

Wonderful day


It's the 15th and that means a new challenge is up on Words & Painterys blog!
This time we are being inspired by these colors and words:


I didn't use much color on my layout but I went crazy with the glitter! :D I even took some glitter spray and sprayed the whole thing in the end. 
I was also inspired by MoreThanWords challenge this month.

Not only is it a wonderful picture I have scrapped but it was a wonderful day. It's my sister and her two boys on their wedding day. The most wonderful thing though has to be the way my little nephew is rocking the pacifier with the converse and the tail-coat! :D




11 kommentarer:

  1. Wow wow wow, love this Jessika. Fab photo and you have showcased it to perfection. You have totally rocked our challenge again this month. Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words

    SvaraRadera
  2. Simply stunning! I love this! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words this month.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is SERIOUSLY an INCREDIBLE layout Jessika... Thank you for joining us over @ More Than Words this month!!! x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love love love! Beautiful composition and the black looks so elegant! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your design - very original how you added in your title vertically! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I am absoluitely speechless in awe! Pure brilliance Jessica! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a amazing creation !!! Love love it!Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love the drama of the page!
    sensational!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
    xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  9. WOOOOW I love it !!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
    Kareen

    SvaraRadera