söndag 14 februari 2016

Kisses

e

Happy Valentines day! :D

It felt appropriate to make a layout with a love theme today :) I actually made two layouts this weekend and the other one you will see tomorrow.
On both layouts I have used my sisters wedding pictures. I haven't got many "love" pictures of my self and Peter (my guy) yet but we went to the photographer last weekend so soon I will hopefully have some gorgeous photos of us as well :) In the meantime, I'll use my sister and her hubby.

I made this one out of 13@rts challenge this month witch is "think pink". to  I wanted to use vintage colors, like old pink and old silver.
With lots of hardware colored silver with InkaGold and some lovely Prima flowers the feeling of this layout came out exactly how I wanted it.

Klick on the picture to get to 13arts challenge
Welcome to join our new challenge, which takes us to the mood of Valentine's Day, spring and love . Think Pink!
Not all have to be pink in your project, think about this theme in any way you want - tell us and show us how "think pink" inspired you?

The silver flowers in the background are made with 13arts stencil and modeling paste with silver embossing powder.
The InkaGold really gives the whole lo a soft shine.




Thank you for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome page !!!Thanks for playing along with us at 13arts!

    SvaraRadera