söndag 11 september 2016

Adventure!

I went to Paris :)
Yes I know I have mention it before in this blog but I just love saying it :D

This is one of my favorite photos from that trip. At nighttime there is a light show on the eiffel tower that is just beautiful!

This is a DT layout for 2Crafty chipboards again and it is also inspired by EnLitenButik's September challenge; red, white and blue. Quite fitting huh?

The eiffel tower chippi is one of my all time favorite chippies. It is so gorgeous! The blue leafs behind the photo, the word adventure and the 2016 are also all from 2crafty.
I used blue splatters and a dot stamp to tie the whole layout together and then decorated it with stickers and washi.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, så läckert!!


    Tack för att du är med i En liten butiks septemberutmaning!

    / Jeanette - Tettiz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mycket läckert!!! Tack för att du tävlar med oss hos En liten butik 😃 Kram Anna

    SvaraRadera