fredag 6 november 2015

Spooky!


Happy halloween!

Okay yes, i'm a bit late :) But I made this a couple of weeks ago at an scrap event and I couldnt show it untill now since I made it as a guest designer for Scrap Africa. Tha post went live yesterday and you can find it here.
It is made out of a sketch. Now originaly I had plan to put the photo on the right like in the sketch but it didn't look right with how my son was angled in the photo so I flipped everything around :)
I also used a rubbons instead of the flower wine I was intended to paint black and use. In the end it turned out to be a really twisted version of the sketch.

But that's kind of fun. Sketches are suppose to inspire and bring ideas and this one totally did! Loved how the layout turned out and more important my son adored it! He put it up on his wall :)






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar