lördag 17 oktober 2015

Glitter glitter glitter!

Here is an art journal page I totally forgot to put on the blog. I made this last weekend for MixedMedia Place Creative Gym. It was all about:

'Proverbs & Sayings' 

I choose the saying "When in doubt, just add glitter". I always have that in made when I'm making something :D If something doesn't seem quite right or looks good to me I try putting on some glitter an bling. And most times It really works!

I used a LOT of glitter on this page. Everything glitter and shines even the white has white shimmer on it. It was hard to photograph. The camera had a hard time focusing :) But I think you get the idea.




1 kommentar:

  1. Oh yes! What a great saying! Lovely spread, too! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place's challenge!

    SvaraRadera