måndag 29 juni 2015

Prima June PPP

Prima June PPP is absolutely stunning! Of course I had to join. The red and white macaroons up in the corner were my favorite picture. And I loved the gold!

PPPJUNE2015
I used the Prima Wood Veneer Letters and colored them gold. I also colored some chipboard scraps gold and put a little gold touches on the flowers

Here is my result:




~~~~


Process photos:


positioning papers...
...cropping the photo and coloring the letters...
...adding some stamping and micro beads..
...adding gold accents, gold and black splatters and positioning the flowers...
...finally assembling everything and adding some gold to all the flowers and to top it of, some crystals.

Thanks for looking!~



"edit 30/6"

Look! LOOK! I am part of Primas guest design team 2015-2016! Happydance!Guest-designers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar