torsdag 15 januari 2015

Lillebror / Little brother

Hos ARTastic finns denna månaden den här bilden
¨¨
Over at ARTastic blog this is the picture of the month.


Är den inte söt :) 
Jag inspirerades av den på min senaste layout. Jag använde mig av tegelstensbakgrunden, färgerna på kläderna och de små inslagen av gult här och där. Det blev en layout om min lillebror. (notera Yolo som står efter rubriken :) )
Layouten såg inte alls ut så här i mitt huvud från början men det är alltid lika fashinerande hur konsten för en framåt.

¨¨

Is not it cute :)
I was inspired by it when I made my latest layout. I used brick background, the colors of the clothes and the small elements of yellow here and there. It became a layout about my little brother. (note Yolo standing after the title :))
The layout looked nothing like this in my head from the beginning but it's always fascinating how art takes you in unexpected directions.





Eftersom jag skapar som bäst när jag skapar efter en skiss så hoppade jag in på Ulrikas blog eftersom jag visste att det fanns en hel uppsjö med skisser där. Jag valde den senaste att inspireras av. Så här ser den ut.

¨¨

I create best when I create after a sketch so I jumped in on Ulrika's blog because I knew there were a whole bunch of sketches there. I chose the latest to be inspired by. It looks like this.

12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh! I LOOOOVE it! I am such a fan of the CAS style....the bricks work so well for your boy page & the little additions like the arrows are fabulous:) Gorgeous take on our ARTastic challenge this month - so happy to have you joining us! And as for creating a page being a journey that you never know how it will end up? YUP! Totally agree with you there!!!! And it's FUN:):)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome page Jessika...utrolig stilren LO men alikevel fargerik of full av små detaljer. Det ble en fantastisk kreativ side i kombinasjon med sketsjen. Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos ARTastic :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is fabulous. I love the clean , crisp feeling to your page and how you have incorporated the brick work .Thanks so much for joining in at ARTastic
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOW! This looks amazing, Jessika. I love how you have done the brickwork......it looks fabulous. Thank you for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this page - I am a massive fan of keeping it clean and simple and this layout is a wonderful example of letting your photo sing. Thank you for joining us on ARTastic this month.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oj, oj, oj vilken LÄCKER layout!! Gillar verkligen den här stilen! Vad skoj att du använde min skiss! Bra lösning med pilarna!
    Jag är jätteglad att jag fick se den här! Måste nog kika runt lite mer i din blogg!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fantastic brick work and I love all the arrows. Lovely colour combo too. A beautiful photo scrapped to perfection. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a fabulous layout! Love the photo, the layers, the clean lines ..... just everything meshes together so well. Thank you for joining the ARTastic challenge this month.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Älskar din layout! Så otroligt läcker!! Tack för att du är med i vår januaritävling hos ARTastic!
    Stina

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh....this I really like :D Your drawn bricks is really cooool ! I love it ! :D Love your arrows too. Really great ! :D

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is a super cool page. I love how you've highlighted your photo with bricks and arrows with just small pops of colour. Thank you for playing along at ARTastic this month. Cheers, Di

    SvaraRadera
  12. Love your page. The brickwork in the background is very effective and your use of white space. Thank you for joining in with us at artastic.

    SvaraRadera